Recruitment is one of the main decisions facing all organisations.
Are you sure you're getting your money's worth?
Are you getting the best recruitment service?
- Are the candidates you meet accompanied, in advance, by a comprehensive and accurate CV?
- Have candidates had a 'face to face' interview before you meet them ?
- Is their CV accompanied by references from a recent employer?
- Do you have details of why they are looking to leave their current job, the position they are looking for, their long-term goals, current salary and their salary expectation?
Are your business's needs listened to? Do you get plenty of notice when things go wrong? (Candidates aren't available, when interviews are cancelled and when offers are turned down).
In the Bedford market place you are competing with other local employers to attract and retain the best that's out there.
Put simply, you're fighting for the same talent!
Why Choose Andrea Potter Accountancy Recruitment?
I am ideally placed to assist you for a number of reasons:
- I have lived and recruited in Bedford for 20 years; I know and understand the local market.
- Working solely from a job spec. is not an effective way to recruit talent into your business. An effective service is delivered by listening to and understanding your culture and business needs.
- I have the drive, determination and enthusiasm to work with you to recruit talented individuals.
- I offer a real commitment to Employers.
I'm here to advise on the local market, salary levels and define a dedicated recruitment process specific to your organisation's requirements. Positions can be filled directly from APAR's database of local candidates or from an advertising campaign tailored to your needs.
I supply interviewed, referenced staff:
To discuss your recruitment needs please give me a call or complete the form on the start page.